Portrush Yacht Club Membership
You can download our application form here:
For the convenience of our members, Portrush Yacht Club is now issuing smart cards to facilitate access to the premises. This is a proximity reader system that will unlock the front door within opening hours on presentation of the card to the reader located just below the intercom a the front entrance door.
- These smart cards remain the property of Portrush Yacht Club at all times and may be cancelled at the discretion of the committee.
- They are strictly non-transferable and may only be used by the member they are issued to.
- In the case of a family member the smartcard can be used by all family members
- They must not be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Members must report the loss or theft of a smart card immediately to the membership Secretary
- Members are responsible for the smartcard issued by PYC and will be charged £15 for a replacement smartcard
- A second smartcard may be purchased for £15 by Family members on request
- Members are responsible for the actions of any guests and children you bring into the club.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions may result in your smart card and membership being suspended or permanently withdrawn
!!!!!THE FOLLOWING LINKS ARE ONLY FOR RENEWING MEMBERSHIPS!!!!!!!!
DO NOT USE THESE LINKS TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR A NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION!