Portrush Yacht Club Membership
You can download our application form here:
For the convenience of our members, Portrush Yacht Club is now issuing smart cards to facilitate access to the premises. This is a proximity reader system that will unlock the front door within opening hours on presentation of the card to the reader located just below the intercom a the front entrance door.
- These smart cards remain the property of Portrush Yacht Club at all times and may be cancelled at the discretion of the committee.
- They are strictly non-transferable and may only be used by the member they are issued to.
- In the case of a family member the smartcard can be used by all family members
- They must not be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Members must report the loss or theft of a smart card immediately to the membership Secretary
- Members are responsible for the smartcard issued by PYC and will be charged £15 for a replacement smartcard
- A second smartcard may be purchased for £15 by Family members on request
- Members are responsible for the actions of any guests and children you bring into the club.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions may result in your smart card and membership being suspended or permanently withdrawn
THE FOLLOWING LINKS ARE ONLY FOR RENEWING MEMBERSHIPS